We would like to welcome you all to the “ONLINE Prayer and Discipleship Training” for April 2022.
We are excited that each and every one of you will join us and, together, be trained to receive healing as well as help others receive healing as well as we all move into ministry with a testimony.
Please, pay careful attention to the following information:
1) We will be meeting every Thursday night from 6pm-8pm (California PDT time). Make sure to come on board at least 10min early.
2) Find below the Zoom Link that we will be using during each of the 8 meetings (once a week for 8 weeks). Make sure you save it:
Topic: S2H Ministries's Personal Meeting Room
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 459 558 2836
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbnCHLJpwo
3) Find attached to this email all the PDFs for the introductory meeting happening this coming Thursday April 21, 2022. Those are:
a) The Manual Part 1 PDF (Download it HERE)
b) Cross Prayer PDF (Download it HERE)
c) The Coaching Checklist PDF (Download it HERE)
d) The Facilitator Checklist PDF (Download it HERE)
e) Level 1 Level 2 Overview PDF (Download it HERE)
f) Mark Finley’s Biblical Meditation PDF (Download it HERE)
g) The welcome letter PDF (Download it HERE)
h) The Weekly Group Guidelines (Download it HERE)
4. Make sure to buy a 3” (300 pages) binder/folder in order to print and store all the printed files from now on. If you don't know how to find it, here is a PDF that shows you a sample. (Download it HERE)
5. If you still don't know how to write/edit a PDF, find the YouTube tutorials below:
6. Make sure to find a prayer partner BEFORE the first meeting.
7. We thank you for the donations you sent us in order to help cover the ministry expenses that trainings like this demand. If you haven’t done it just yet, feel free to do it by clicking the link below:
8. If you still haven't, please, subscribe to our bimonthly Newsletter in order to stay updated on new trainings as well as news on the wonders that Jesus is helping us all accomplish around the globe. Click below:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The S2H Team